Some people find it difficult to ask themselves the kind of questions that lead to self-awareness and change. It’s very true that the kind of questions you ask yourself determines the kind of life you lead because the answer to those questions will motivate you to take actions on it.
If you ask yourself negative questions all the time, It won’t lead you anywhere and if you ask yourself positive, mind opening questions – you will learn and get a lot better out of them.
What is that one deep personal question you ask yourself every day?
Here are Important Questions to Ask Yourself
1) What do I want to achieve in my life?
2) Why am I running after money though I know it is not the most important part in my life?
3) Am I trying to be a better version of myself, Everyday?
4) What would I do today if I know I am going to die tomorrow?
5) Am I following the crowd or following to my heart?
6) What is that one thing that I can start doing today to improve the quality of my life?
7) When was the last time I told myself – I love you?
8) Am I spending enough time with my family?
9) Am I working hard enough to achieve my goals?
10) When was the last time I helped poor people around me?
11) Am I learning something new every day/week?
12) What is the last book that I have read that had a major influence in my life?
13) When was the last time I went on a picnic with my friends?
14) If I need to give one advice to a teen boy, What would it be?
15) Am I saving enough money for any future emergency?
16) When was the last time I said – I love you to someone?
17) What is that one thing that I need to give up in my life?
18) Who is the person around who inspires me the most?
19) What makes me happy?
20) Do I love myself as much as I expect others to love me?
21) Am I using my time wisely?
22) Am I giving enough importance to my health?
23) If I could apologize to one person, who would it be?
24) Do my actions really speak louder than my words?
25) Am I wasting too much time on social media?
26) Am I using my money wisely?
27) What could I change about my job to be happier and more satisfied?
28) Am I taking enough risks to achieve something great in my life?
29) When I die, what people will remember me for?
30) What am I tolerating that I really don’t want in my life?
31) What is that one thing I am very much afraid about?
32) Am I helping people around me in solving their problems?
33) What am I doing to make my family happy?
34) What am I worried about?
35) Am I spending too much time on the things that aren’t a priority?
36) Am I prioritizing money and material things over relationships and values?
37) What is distracting me from living a happy life?
38) What is my vision for next 5 years?
39) Am I afraid to show or express my love for family and friends?
40) Do I have the freedom to travel to the place I love?
41) Am I married to the right person?
42) Do I enjoy simple things around me?
43) What would I do if I didn’t have to work?
44) When was my last vacation?
45) Do I really enjoy the work that I do?
46) Is there something or someone I am taking for granted?
47) What is that one thing that I can’t do?
48) Do I need to get away from someone?
49) What difference can I make in the world?
50) What is that one gift that I can share with other people?
51) What am I grateful for?
52) What is the best thing that I have learned in life?
53) Who is my greatest role model?
54) What have you done in you life that you are most proud of?
55) Who is the most important person in my life?
56) What is my biggest failure in life?
57) What is the life of my dream?
58) Am I trying to be the best human kind?
59) How long will I be remembered after I die?
60) Am I giving back enough to my society and country?
61) What is the biggest struggle of my life?
62) Am I fully happy with my life?
63) Do I have any enemy?
64) If I start my own business, what it would be?
65) Where do I find peace?
66) What is that one gift that I need from God?
67) What is the best memory of my life?
68) When was the last time I cried?
69) Who is that person who has helped the most in my life?
70) If I have 10 million dollars, what I will do with it?
I hope you enjoyed these best questions about life. Some of them are not easy or comfortable but important life changing questions that you need to ask yourself for self-discovery.